Note to readers:

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Update: Blog and Website

    Good evening everyone,

    If you're reading this, then you already know that North American Great Ape no longer hosts this blog. And that is the first update that needed to be covered in this post. I have moved the blog to .blogspot because the previous site I was using provided no way to back up my blog (other than manually saving a text document of every single post. This would not save comments, or links, or embedded photos).

    As well, I would like to give a big thank you to Shawn at Bigfoot Evidence for coming by and checking in on us here. He hosted a story on our previous blog post, "The problem with sound blasting." Shawn's blog is, in my mind, the best bigfoot blog on the internet. Looking for 24/7 updates on everything bigfoot? Bigfoot Evidence is your kind of place.

    Thanks for reading, now I'm off to write an actual blog.

 - A.Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments clean and constructive.

Top Posts