Note to readers:

Sunday, May 27, 2012

PG Film stabilized and .gif'ed

    Reddit.com/Bigfoot  does it again! I found a link to this awesome .gif while checking up on new posts in Reddit's bigfoot discussion area. We've all seen the Patterson-Gimlin Film (If you haven't, I suggest fixing this terrible misfortune). But have you seen it stabilized and in .gif form? I was taken aback by how much easier it is watch the animal's movements with these effects applied.

    Mucho kudos to whoever created this. I was unable to locate the original creator. But I'm sending good vibes their way, honest.

    Certainly makes viewing easier, no? (Apologies for the odd formatting, I am not computer literate enough to fix it.) The original .gif can be found here where the formatting isn't shot to hell.


        If anyone has any information on who created this .gif, let me know. I would love to give them credit!

        Thanks for reading!

 - A.Z.








4 comments:

  1. Awesome, with a double smile :) :) Keep it up on your finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you gentlemen, I appreciate your interest and feedback! You both also run great blogs, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe that is the work of M. K. Davis, from 2007.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments clean and constructive.

Top Posts